Individual contributors responsible for selling company's full product and service lines (face-to-face) to new and existing customers in specified segments. Solution and relationship focused.
- Provides in depth technical and architectural sales expertise in enterprise/client opportunities. May be an enterprise specialist (Networking and/or Storage).
- Provided leadership to ensure that the enterprise solutions are comprehensive, achieve customer expectations and meet customer business needs.
- Builds trust with customers and owns technical side of customer relationships.
- Focused on delivering a positive customer experience according to company standards.
- Ensures the Account Executive understands and meets customers' on-going enterprise/client product/services needs.
- Articulates how the company business model relates to selling enterprise/client product solutions.
- Direct interface is with customer technical staff and Help Desk functions.
- Entry level technical professional.
Regular coaching/mentoring required.
Frequent contact with manager.
Knowledge and Skills
- Identifies appropriate enterprise solutions to meet the full range of customer needs.
- Identifies cost effective and practical "solutions" to maximize company's opportunity while meeting customer's needs.
- Models effective team behavior.
- Skillfully negotiates with others to achieve desired results/meet customer needs.
- Explains where enterprise/client products and services fit into customer's IT structure.
Has fundamental knowledge of the Dell business model and can articulate the impact and advantages to the customer.
- Has fact-based industry knowledge.